One of my friends has a coworker who recently went to the Cubs convention. Before she went he gave her a ball to collect a few signatures. It came back with a few obvious ones (Lou, Marshall, etc...). It also came with this signature. I have no idea who this could be. The first name starts with an S or a G and the last name looks like it begins with "Mc". Could it be that some random person just convinced this poor girl that they played for the Cubs?
WelcomeWelcome to Thunder Matt's Saloon, where the beer is warm and the coverage is sketchy.
- ► 2016 (101)
- TMS Fantasy Baseball Player Rankings 2010
- It's Kurtains
- Cubs Condemned By Church Group
- Cubs Sign Professor X
- Thunder Matt's Saloon Best of 2009: Music
- The 4th Outfielder Conundrum
- Hi Guys!
- War Criminal: Commercials
- Have You Seen Me?
- The TMS Guide to Quitting Smoking
- The Great McGwire Mea Culpa Dilemma
- The Mad Dog Returns to Chicago
- Pop Culture Gauntlet Results
- More Lost Diary
- Lost Diary
- Pop Culture Gauntlet: William "Refrigerator" Perry...
- Unemployed Blogger Watches Lost for the First Time...
- BREAKING NEWS: Andre Dawson FINALLY Going to Coope...
- Randy Johnson Retires
- Bartender Banter: 2010, the Future is Now!
- Pop Culture Gauntlet: The Karate Kid vs. Miles Dav...
- ▼ January (21)
- ► 2009 (498)
- ► 2008 (517)
- ► 2007 (535)