This weekend I am going to see Jon Lajoie at the Tempe Improv. Unless you are an internet geek like myself, you've probably never heard of Lajoie, which is a shame. Lajoie is known for his YouTube Videos, particularly his comedy music videos. His most famous to date are, "Everyday Normal Guy," which has over 11 million hits and "Show Me Your Genitals" at 17.5 hits. He also makes short commercials ranging from Pedophile Beards to Rapist Glasses.
One of his funnier commercials which we will discuss today is entitled, "Not Giving A Fuck". I would embed it below, but Chaim gets mad at me when I do and then makes me clean out the Saloon toilets, so I will wait for you to click on the link and watch the video (sound is NSFW, so turn down those speakers).
Are you back? Okay. See, this is what the Cubs fans need to do. Hey, it's what the Cubs have already done, so why should you care? So here's to you Cubs, for giving up and deciding to not give a fuck.
Here's to you Lou, for not caring when Fuku was obviously safe on a bang-bang play at first. Way to just sit in the dugout and not stand up for your player.
Another here's to you Lou, for walking half way out to the mound the previous day before just waving your arms at Groggles and saying, "I don't give a FUCK," and letting him serve up a meatball to lose the game, and his career.
Here's to you Soriano, for always playing out of position and then lazily running towards any fly ball, particularly those with two outs and the base runners coming home.
Here's to you Bradley, for not backing up Fuku on the Kyle Blanks ball hit over his head that ended up in an inside-the-park home run.
Here's to you Soto, for all the pot you smoke making you a fatty and so lazy at the plate that Jeff Baker is hitting better than you and a guy with a Frankenstein hand has a higher win percentage while catching and has thrown out more base stealers.
Here's to you Aaron Miles' mother, for being too lazy to go to the abortion clinic when it should have been obvious you had a mutant half-human/half munchkin growing inside you.
I could go on and on and on about this year, but truthfully, I just don't give a fuck.
Go Cu...Oh, fuck it!
WelcomeWelcome to Thunder Matt's Saloon, where the beer is warm and the coverage is sketchy.
- ► 2016 (101)
- Killer Peanuts: Proving One More Time A Black Man ...
- You Make the Call
- TMS No Longer Supports Oasis
- 5 Things That Didn't Always Suck But Do Now
- SPAM Alert
- The Intern Soapbox
- Battle of Who Could Care Less: Cubs vs. Mets
- TMS Booze Project: Gentleman Jack
- Nobody Likes Me, Everybody Hates Me, Guess I'll Go...
- My Sad Little Life: A Recap
- Thunderwatch 2009: Murton Released into the Wild
- Glenallen Hill: 2009 Battle Royale Champion!
- Spare Some Change? GFY!
- Thunderwatch 2009: Murton Back in Bigs
- Movies I’m Not Looking Forward To
- Release The Meatheads!
- TMS Music: The Guilty Razors-Guilty!
- Cubs of Yore Battle Royale: The Final Battle
- Cubs of Yore: Double Dipping to the Finals
- Reduced Sugar Cereals & Why The Future Is Bleak
- Koyie Hill Appreciation Society: 41 Hits & Countin...
- TMS Roundtable: Ghostbusters.
- TMS 2009 Fantasy Football Player Rankings: IDP Edi...
- Hey Cub Fans, Try Not Giving A F&%K
- The Most Hated Man in Professional Sports
- War Criminal: Draft Bonuses
- TMS Endorses Angel Guzman
- TMS 2009 Fantasy Football Player Rankings
- Ginger Russ Drunkblog: It's Teds Day
- Summer Games: Yogging
- GFY August 17th!
- TMS Movie Review: The Warrior
- Back To School...
- TMS Premier League Preview 2009
- TMS Booze Project: Prestige Edition Whiskey
- Underrated: Working at Home
- The Pynchon Project: Mason & Dixon
- The Bachelor Diet
- Fulfilling the Esoterica Quotient: A look at Tubul...
- Hump Day Hottie: Brooklyn Decker
- Americas Gay Cowboy Sweethearts Divorce
- Cubs of Yore: The "Marginal" Edition
- Did You Know?
- "Wrigleyville" Bar Project: Richard's
- Wednesday Will Start The Real Shark Weak
- Bachelor Night with the Cubs
- R.I.P. Arena Football League 1987-2009
- TMS Beer Project: Sierra Nevada Bigfoot Ale
- The Expendables vs. Machete: Greatest Movie Ever M...
- Kubs LIVE! From The Kremlin (Delayed Broadcast)
- TMS Beer Project: Dos Equis Amber
- War Criminal: 2009 Cubs Named Aaron
- Cubs of Yore: Doug Dascenzo
- TMS Fantasy Football 2009 Rankings: Quarterback
- I Can't Drive 25
- Koyie Hill Appreciation Society: 32 Hits & Countin...
- Summer Games: Makeout Point
- Wrigleyville Bar Project: Trinity
- TMS Booze Project: 1792
- War Criminal: Specialty Reserved Parking Spots
- I'm Sorry Milton: I Meant to Say "Massive Disappoi...
- Dude, You're NOT Horrible
- Dude, You're Horrible
- Shark Week Returns!
- ▼ August (64)
- ► 2008 (517)
- ► 2007 (535)