I receive, on average, a few hundred emails a day. I have everything set up so that the proper emails end up in their respective folders and I can make some sense out of the madness. I also have my junk email folder set to empty once a week, though I never actually check to see what ends up in there. Lacking any sort of direction today, I took a peek and wow, a kings ransom worth of comedy!
There seem to be three major categories:
Sex (Make your dick huge, last forever in bed, hot girls in your neighborhood that want you)
Cash (Credit cards, Nigeria)
Drugs (Canadian pharmacies, drugs that help you have sex: see above)
There is a certain art to crafting this kind of poetry so when something sticks out, it really has to be a special kind of gold. Here are a few of my favorites:
Learn the Tricks to Being a Player
"Nothing sadder than being the nice guy that always gets left behind..."
Well that's a real kick in the taint. Why wouldn't I want to click on this link? I'm a nice guy. Why shouldn't I be fighting off hordes of women with a sharp stick? There is, however, a warning that these are advanced links so it might be better just to move on to the next link and pick up some experience first.
Make 3-D Girl Wet
3-D is so in right now. Everything from ninja hamsters to Up! to The Final Destination is being shoved in America's face and you'll miss it if you don't have a pair of cereal box red and blues. Unfortunately this ad is a little bit misleading and actually offers a HUGE discount on Cialis and Levitra from Canada. "With our pilule taken waking your friendo will be more like stepping over the threshold!" Sweet.
nightcap. The baby is very comfortable, for I peeped int....
I understand that spam is supposed to try and get you to open the message with a gimmick or in making you feel like the message is from a loved one. Alright, let's see how the baby is.
"one of the finest little boys that the medical man had ever seen all Beyond putting a very excellent client out of humour, Miss Nickleby has harmless, faithful, loving creature but the same in nothing else. the gentleman displayed, the transformation of the ladies was still more".
What? I mean, I realize that I'm already on the FBI's watch list for opening this but that's not even a fucking sentence. At least make an effort. Humour? I blame the Brits for this one.
CONGRATULATIONS YOU ARE A WINNER
Now we're in business. "The International Awareness Promotion Department of the BMW Automobile Company wishes to congratulate you on your success as the STAR PRIZE WINNER in this years' BMW Automobile International AwarenessPromotion (IAP) held on Monday 3rd of August, 2009, in Accra Ghana. This makes you the proud owner of a brand new BMW 5 Series, MSport Saloon car and a cash prize of £750,000.00 GBP (Seven Hundred And Fifty Thousand Great British pounds)"
Holy shit, a saloon car? Finally, my time on this site has paid off, in spades. International Awareness Promotion dept. huh? Accra Ghana? That all seems very reputable. I mean, if our President is from there then they wouldn't scam me right? Yes we can!
Power up your love making gun once and forever
WelcomeWelcome to Thunder Matt's Saloon, where the beer is warm and the coverage is sketchy.
- ► 2016 (101)
- Killer Peanuts: Proving One More Time A Black Man ...
- You Make the Call
- TMS No Longer Supports Oasis
- 5 Things That Didn't Always Suck But Do Now
- SPAM Alert
- The Intern Soapbox
- Battle of Who Could Care Less: Cubs vs. Mets
- TMS Booze Project: Gentleman Jack
- Nobody Likes Me, Everybody Hates Me, Guess I'll Go...
- My Sad Little Life: A Recap
- Thunderwatch 2009: Murton Released into the Wild
- Glenallen Hill: 2009 Battle Royale Champion!
- Spare Some Change? GFY!
- Thunderwatch 2009: Murton Back in Bigs
- Movies I’m Not Looking Forward To
- Release The Meatheads!
- TMS Music: The Guilty Razors-Guilty!
- Cubs of Yore Battle Royale: The Final Battle
- Cubs of Yore: Double Dipping to the Finals
- Reduced Sugar Cereals & Why The Future Is Bleak
- Koyie Hill Appreciation Society: 41 Hits & Countin...
- TMS Roundtable: Ghostbusters.
- TMS 2009 Fantasy Football Player Rankings: IDP Edi...
- Hey Cub Fans, Try Not Giving A F&%K
- The Most Hated Man in Professional Sports
- War Criminal: Draft Bonuses
- TMS Endorses Angel Guzman
- TMS 2009 Fantasy Football Player Rankings
- Ginger Russ Drunkblog: It's Teds Day
- Summer Games: Yogging
- GFY August 17th!
- TMS Movie Review: The Warrior
- Back To School...
- TMS Premier League Preview 2009
- TMS Booze Project: Prestige Edition Whiskey
- Underrated: Working at Home
- The Pynchon Project: Mason & Dixon
- The Bachelor Diet
- Fulfilling the Esoterica Quotient: A look at Tubul...
- Hump Day Hottie: Brooklyn Decker
- Americas Gay Cowboy Sweethearts Divorce
- Cubs of Yore: The "Marginal" Edition
- Did You Know?
- "Wrigleyville" Bar Project: Richard's
- Wednesday Will Start The Real Shark Weak
- Bachelor Night with the Cubs
- R.I.P. Arena Football League 1987-2009
- TMS Beer Project: Sierra Nevada Bigfoot Ale
- The Expendables vs. Machete: Greatest Movie Ever M...
- Kubs LIVE! From The Kremlin (Delayed Broadcast)
- TMS Beer Project: Dos Equis Amber
- War Criminal: 2009 Cubs Named Aaron
- Cubs of Yore: Doug Dascenzo
- TMS Fantasy Football 2009 Rankings: Quarterback
- I Can't Drive 25
- Koyie Hill Appreciation Society: 32 Hits & Countin...
- Summer Games: Makeout Point
- Wrigleyville Bar Project: Trinity
- TMS Booze Project: 1792
- War Criminal: Specialty Reserved Parking Spots
- I'm Sorry Milton: I Meant to Say "Massive Disappoi...
- Dude, You're NOT Horrible
- Dude, You're Horrible
- Shark Week Returns!
- ▼ August (64)
- ► 2008 (517)
- ► 2007 (535)